History

The church was founded in 1750 in Mermaid Street, Rye,  in part of the building now operated as Jeakes House,  and moved to the present building in 1910. This document was written by the Minister at the time the new building opened and chronicles the early years.

Click on the bottom of each page to move to the next/back.

RBC Early History booklet